Pack 4444 helps young men learn and live the values of Cub Scouts.
Cub Scout values include:
Citizenship, Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Faith, Health and Fitness, Honesty,
Perseverance, Positive Attitude, Resourcefulness, Respect, and Responsibility.
If these are values you would like your son to have,
we encourage him to join Cub Scouting.
- Parent/Planning Committee meetings are in the Belfair QFC on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 6 PM.
- The Sinclair District Roundtable are in Port Orchard on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7 PM.
- Pack 4444 tries to accommodate the majorities schedule(s) to allow for maximum participation by ALL.
Our Community Services
- We conduct Scouting for Food drives to help support our community.
- We assist the American Legion with Flag Day ceremonies.
- We place flags at the graves of our local veterans for Memorial Day.
- We participate in service projects that are approved by our pack and parents.
- Please see our Pack 4444's calendar for the current schedule of pack events.
- Please Sinclair District's calendar for the current schedule of district events.
- Please see our Chief Seattle Council's calendar for the current schedule of council events.
For More Information
- If you would like more information about Pack 4444, please contact a leader on the Leadership page.
- If you are new to scouting, please click here to learn more about Cub Scouts.
- Here's a link to some of the many frequently asked questions.
We encourage all boys from first through fifth grades to join us.
A lifetime of adventure begins here!
Chartered by American Legion Post 200